6831 Sugar Hill Circle, Eden Prairie, MN 55346
Incredible custom built rambler in great Eden Prairie location!
- This house is a one owner custom built home.
- 3 Bedrooms on main level, 2 bedrooms in basement (no egress windows)
- 3 tiled Bathrooms (2 main level, 1 in basement)
- All interior doors are solid core 6 panel hickory (new in 2010)
- 4” Oak baseboard and door molding to match doors (NEW 2010).
- New carpet in all upstairs bedrooms (Sep 2011), basement game room, hall and small bedroom (Sep 2013)
- New paint throughout most of the house (Jan 2014).
- Insulated inside walls:
- Between main bathroom and the 2 bedrooms on either side
- All inside walls of master bedroom
- Game room wall by the stairs
- Laundry room ceiling
- Exterior of house painted fall 2011 (excluding trim)
- Large wrap around deck constructed of 6”x6” posts, has outside lighting, great for entertaining.
- No backyard neighbors! Property across backyard is a national wildlife preserve with Purgatory creek running through it, so it will never be developed. Also in the spring, summer and fall the leaves on the trees give lots of privacy.
- Access to many walking and biking trails.
GARAGE – (oversized double)
- The door is solid Redwood.
- 2 service doors
- One door provides access to the outside deck and side yard.
- One door provides direct access to the kitchen (thoughtfully designed for getting your groceries from the car to the cupboard and fridge easily).
KITCHEN – (totally updated)
- Refaced all cabinets and added some new cabinets and added island– Nov 2011
- New dishwasher and Microwave – July 2011
- New tile floor in kitchen, entry, and hall – Dec 2011 – Jan 2012
- New granite countertops, sink, faucet – Dec 2012
- New tile backsplash – June 2013
- New GE Stainless Steel 5-burner Gas Convection Range with griddle – Jan 2014
- New wood floor (June 2013)
- New windows (Aug 2011)
- New carpet (Aug 2010)
- Large walk in closet
- Master Bath with new tiled shower, vanity and toilet (2008)
WALK OUT BASEMENT
- Large family room with rock wall surrounding a gas (Heat & Glow) fireplace with remote control, 3 speed fan, puts out 30,000 btu’s of heat (new in 1999)
- 11ft wet bar with very unique solid brass (elephant heads) hand and foot rails. (new flooring Jan 2014)
- 2 bedrooms both with walk in closets (no egress windows).
- Large game room with new carpet (Sep 2013)
- Bathroom with large tiled shower (has 2 separate shower heads on either end of the shower for the most wonderful shower experience ever! Like your own personal spa.)
- Large finished laundry room with new floor to ceiling cabinets with soft-close doors (Oct 2010), tile floor (2009), and a rarely used refrigerator (new in 2008).
- Furnace (new in spring 1999), central air (new in spring 1999) and water heater in enclosed area off the laundry room.